Hi Readers! We hope you had a good 4th of July. Below is an update from the Development Review Committee's (DRC) July 3, 2013 meeting. (If you're asking "What's DRC?," check out some of our prior posts for an overview.)
Unless stated otherwise, the following items were reviewed and approved by DRC at the July 3rd meeting:
- 122 N. Alta Vista Ave. – Review of 3,250 sq. ft. home.
- 123 McKinley Pl. – Minor exception to encroach into minimum side yard setback for an addition.
- 732 Bonita St. – Review of window removal and replacement. DRC did not approve this application.
- 239 E. Hillcrest Blvd. – Review of new 2,992 sq. ft. home.
- 873 Ridgeside Dr. – Minor exception, 5 ft. fence in lieu of 4 ft. in front yard setback and a patio cover setback 21.5 ft. in lieu of 25 ft.
- 946 W. Colorado Blvd. – Review of 100 sq. ft. addition to west side of house.
- 241 W. Huntington Dr. – Advisory review of Conditional Use Permit (C.U.P.) for a second-hand store with façade removal and Zoning Code Amendment. DRC did not recommend approval.
- 1451 S. Mountain Ave. – Review of architectural addition of a car on the building wall.
- 925 W. Foothill Blvd. – Advisory review of C.U.P. for second-hand store. Forwarded to Planning Commission with recommendation of approval with conditions.
- 702 E. Huntington Dr. – Advisory review for Code Amendment to allow LED (Electric) price sign at service (gas) stations. Forwarded to Planning Commission with a recommendation for approval.
- 702 E. Huntington Dr. – Review of modification to canopy and sign face change for Shell Service station.
- 720 E. Huntington Dr. – Review of wall sign for Lumber Liquidator.
If you'd like to know more about Business Signage in the City of Monrovia, click here.